Everything You Need To Know About the Palm Tower Dubai
Located within the iconic Palm Jumeirah, the Palm Tower Dubai is an architectural marvel with its palm-shaped structure. This 52-storied building comprises a five-star hotel and luxury apartments. Here’s everything you need to know about the most spectacular palm tree in Dubai!
The Palm Tree Dubai At a Glance
- Location: The Palm Tower Dubai is located right next to the Nakheel Mall, in the heart of the Palm Jumeirah Islands.
- Address: 25°06'49. 55°08 - 9 3 St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- How to Reach: You can reach the Palm Tree Dubai via bus, metro, and taxi.
- Facilities: St. Regis hotel, observatory deck, infinity pool
- Timings: To be announced soon
- Floors 1-18: The luxurious St. Regis Hotel - The Palm.
- Floors 19-47: Luxury private apartments.
- Floor 50: Infinity Pool
- Floor 51: Restaurant Sushisamba
- Floor 52: Observatory deck
Architecture & Construction
Exquisitely shaped to resemble a palm tree, the award-winning architecture of the Palm Tower Dubai is indeed something to marvel at. The construction is scheduled to finish by the second quarter of 2021, after which it will be open to the public. Almost 1000 workers have come together to make sure that ‘the most spectacular palm tree in Dubai’ lives up to its name. Using 77,600 cubic meters of concrete, 46,000 square meters of glass, and 17,000 tons of steel, the Palm Tower stands tall and proud today, and will open shortly!